Stories of life, of influence, of random people and random thoughts.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Last two days of surgery

Well, I am home safe and sound. The last two days of surgery were better than the first two. I didn't end up going to the hospital on Wed. But they definitely managed without me! In fact some of the team didn't even notice I was gone. I didn't take it personally, it's hard to keep track of everyone on the team, especially if you are in surgery all day. So, here are a few pictures and stories from the last few days.

This is Fernando before and after his surgery. He was a crazy cool kid who kept doing funny things just aas we were about to take pictures. I am not exactly too sure what we did to him, but we fixed his upper jaw. It was very protruding and it only had one tooth. It still only has one tooth, but now he can at least close his mouth. This is me and Rodrigo, one of the plastic surgeons. He's from Red Deer. He was absolutely hilarious and always happy. He even danced during surgery. We have the video to prove it. He was also kind enough to make sure that I got on the right plan safely at the Mexico city airport. No, this ins't Mr. Bean, it's Dominico, another one of the plastic surgeons. He was a laugh. The team was aweseome.

Here is the canadian team, Ken Wilson, Rodrigo Neira, Becky Nelson, Me, and Lisa Friesen. I've got chores to do I'll write more in a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.xgambling.org/]casino bonus[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]free casino bonus[/url] unshackled no deposit hand-out at the chief [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]casino
[/url].