Stories of life, of influence, of random people and random thoughts.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just some of my favourite pictures

This little one was a darling. Her bib says "Please Kisses Me!" I love not good english.


Another cutie pie!

This little girl loved the dinosaurs. She was so happy to find them in the pile of toys. She is a returnee, from a previous mission.

This little one was obsessed with my bubble gun. I had a little fight with her to try and get it back. I would have gave it to her, but it just come is so handy for the kids who have cleft palates. Because of the hole in their palates they can't blow properly and therefore can't blow bubbles. The air comes out their nose too. The gun lets them play with the bubbles, just like the rest of the kids. Sorry kido!

This little one and I had the longest game of memory ever. I think we played for almost a whole hour. She is a returnee as well.

No comments: