Stories of life, of influence, of random people and random thoughts.

Monday, December 24, 2007

I am an aunt.

I got to hold my new baby nephew for the first time today. He is officially a week old. Erik Jeffrey Chatterton was born at 17:44 on Dec 16th at 6lbs 13oz. He is incredibly cute and looks a lot like my brother did when he was a baby. We are hoping that changes and he looks more like his mom as he ages. Love you Jeff, but come on, Helene has got the looks. We are a little scared that Erik got the Chatterton nose, hopefully not. He was born 4 weeks early during the storm last weekend. He came as a bit of a surprise, but we are totally excited to have him around. He has been in and out of hospital because of his jaundice, but he is doing better. Check out these pictures of him. Isn't he the cutest?
Mommy and Erik
Erik and I when he was in the hospital.

Erik looking a little surprised!

No comments: