Stories of life, of influence, of random people and random thoughts.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

It's getting cold.

I am sitting in my living room with my kitty cat on my lap and the windows closed for the first time in months. I rode the bike to church today with my new LuLu Lemon Hoodie on underneath my leather jacket. The sun is also setting at around 8:00pm. What do all of these things mean? It means that it's getting cold. I don't like the cold. But... I do like the fact that the cold means the upcoming ski season. I got my reminder about the Blue mountain season pass sale in the mail this week. It's wasn't addressed to me, it was addressed to my ex-boyfriend's youngest brother, strangely enough. I opened it anyway figuring that Blue Mountain just had a problem with their mailing list. It was either that, or I have a 20 yr old living with me that I don't know about. My apartment isn't that big. I am sure I would notice.


September not only brought the cold, but it also brought some changes into the summer lifestyle that I was just getting used to. I start playing with the Phantom Mullets, floor hockey team extraordinaire, tomorrow night. Should be exciting! Home Church has also started back up again. That means my wed nights are filled once again. I have stepped down from full leadership this year and am playing a more supportive role (hopefully!). My thursday will hopefully be filled come Jan. with a new support group at work that I will be running. ...And in August I started working at Gilda's Club a cancer support centre downtown on Tuesday nights. The kids there are awesome, but definitely challenging! So... September = cold = busy. I am excited for these new changes. I am not too sure I am looking forward to being as busy as I will be. Thankfully my weekends are still pretty low key so I can recharge and spend some QT with my little Livy! Isn't she adoreable? I shot this with my new camera. I love it!

No comments: