I had no idea that I lived right next to a time machine. Apparently the hallway in the apartment building has some spectacular powers and can transend time. It sends you back about 10 years to the time when Backstreet Boys, Ricky Martin, N'Sinc, and unrecognizable european music were cool. It's amazing!
I came home today to the sound of Bye, bye, bye, by N'Sinc blaring from my next door neighbours apartment. It's sad really. Olivia gets so upset by the music. It takes me forever to calm her down. She just keeps meowing at me. She was definately much happier yesterday. Yesterday was her birthday. That's right! She's a whole one year old. I came home with a few presents and some party hats to help her celebrate. She liked the toys, but was not so fond of the hats. I took a few pictures to commemorate the occasion.
This one is my favourite!

You're still singing it aren'you... Bye. Bye. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment