Stories of life, of influence, of random people and random thoughts.
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Newness
New New New... Today seemed to be the day for new things. I did my hair a new way. I got to church before most of my friends (that's new!). I made some new friends after church. I tried Indian food for the first time (with some new friends). Very yummy! I bought some new clothes. Billabong is having a great sale, 25% off all already on sale items. So, I bought some new jeans, a new sweater, a new shirt and a new vest. I talked to my mom who gave me some interesting news about home. I posted some new pics on my MSN space and Facebook, where I had a few newly added friends. There is fresh new snow falling outside. I made some new plans for next weekend, and I am about to sit down and watch a new release (Man of the Year) that has one of my friends in it! It's been a grand new day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment